- Make sure you have an Alibaba Cloud authenticated account.
- Log on to the Image Search Console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select a search mode (product search or generic search), and click Create Instance.
- Select a region on the Purchase Plan page.
Note: Instances in different regions cannot communicate with each other. Once you select a region to host your instance, you cannot change the region.
- Select Query Frequency and Capacity.
Note: The pricing and resources of the instance vary depending on the query frequency and capacity you seclected. Currently, an instance supports a maximum of 5 queries per second and 10 million images (10 million images refer to image number rather than product number for product search mode).
- Enter an instance name.
Note: An instance name can be 4 to 32 characters in length and can contain lowercase letters and numbers. It must start with a lowercase letter, for example, imagesearch12138.
Select Package type, Package and Duration.
Note: The system automatically initializes all purchased instances. To manually initialize an instance with a status of New or Initialization Failed, go to the instance list or the Instance Details page, and click Initialize.