This topic describes how to purchase and use Image Search instances, and helps you familiarize yourself with the Image Search instances.
This tutorial is intended for users who use Image Search for the first time. This document describes the features of Image Search and helps you activate and use Image Search. Before you use this service, you must have the following capabilities:
- Basic knowledge about artificial intelligence and algorithm logic.
- Basic knowledge about cloud services, especially in how to call API operations and manage cloud services.
This tutorial is intended for the following users:
- Users who want to purchase Image Search instances.
- Users who want to use Image Search instances.
- Users who want to test the Image Search service.
The following figure illustrates how to activate and use Image Search.