After you create an SSL server, you must create an SSL client certificate based on the configuration of the SSL server.
- Log on to the VPN Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create the SSL client.
- On the SSL Clients page, click Create Client Certificate.
- On the Create SSL Client Certificate page, configure the client certificate based on the following information, and then
Parameter Description Name Enter a name for the SSL client certificate.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
SSL Server Select the SSL server that you want to associate with the SSL client certificate.