This topic describes how to configure a CNAME record for your accelerated domain with Alibaba Cloud Domain Name System (DNS). After a domain is added to Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN), Alibaba Cloud DCDN team assigns a canonical name (CNAME) to the domain. To enable the DCDN service, you must create a CNAME record to map the domain to the CNAME. In this way, requests for the domain can be sent to DCDN cache nodes.
- Obtain the CNAME of the accelerated domain.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console..
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target accelerated domain, and copy its CNAME.
- Check whether a new CNAME record takes effect.
- Open the Command Prompt in Windows.
- Enter ping or dig and the accelerated domain.
If the output includes
*.*kunlun*.com, both the CNAME record and the CDN service have taken effect.