This API supports sharded cluster instances only.
|Name||Type||Required or not||Description|
|Action||String||Yes||Required parameter; value: CreateShardingDBInstance.|
|RegionId||String||Yes||- Region ID, no longer than 50 characters.|
- You can use the DescribeRegions function to view IDs of available regions.
|ZoneId||String||Yes||Zone ID. You can use the DescribeRegions function to view available zones.|
|Engine||String||Yes||Database type; value: ApsaraDB for MongoDB.|
|StorageEngine||String||No||Storage engine; optional values: WiredTiger or RocksDB. Default value: WiredTiger.|
|EngineVersion||String||Yes||Database version number; optional values: 3.2 or 3.4.|
|DBInstanceDescription||String||No||- Instance description or remarks, with a length of 2 to 256 characters.|
- It must start with a Chinese character or an English letter and can consist of Chinese and English characters, underlines (), hyphens (-), and numbers (Sharding instance description).
|Mongos.N.Class||String||Yes||Mongos specification. (Assume that a user can purchase N Mongos databases, and the value range of N is [2, 32]).|
|ReplicaSet.N.Class||String||Yes||Instance specification; optional values: see the instance type appendix (Assume that a user can purchase N replica sets, and the value range of N is [2, 32]).|
|ReplicaSet.N.Storage||Integer||Yes||- Custom storage space; value range: [10, 1,000] for ApsaraDB for MongoDB.|
- 10-GB increments. Unit: GB. (Assume that a user can purchase N replica sets, and the value range of N is [2, 32].)
|ConfigServer.1.Storage||Integer||Yes||Storage space of ConfigServers. Currently, only the 10-GB storage space is available.|
|SecurityIPList||String||No||- List of IP addresses allowed to access all databases in this instance. IP addresses are separated by commas (,) and no duplicate is allowed. The list can contain a maximum of 1,000 IP addresses.|
- Supported formats are as follows: %, 0.0.0.0/0, 10.23.12.24 (IP), or 10.23.12.24/24 (CIDR mode; classless inter-domain routing. /24 indicates the length of the prefix in the IP address; the prefix length ranges from 1 to 32). 0.0.0.0/0 indicates no restriction. By default, no access restriction is applied.
|AccountPassword||String||No||Password of the root account. It is a string of 6 to 32 characters and is composed of letters, numbers, and underlines ().|
|ChargeType||String||No||- Payment mode: PrePaid and PostPaid. PrePaid indicates yearly/monthly subscription and PostPaid indicates Pay-As-You-Go.|
- Default value: PostPaid. Currently, only PostPaid is available.
|ClientToken||String||Yes||- It is used to guarantee the idempotence of the request.|
- The value is generated by the client. It must be unique among all requests and contain a maximum of 64 ASCII characters. For more information, see the Appendix: How to Guarantee Idempotence.
|NetworkType||String||No||Network type of an instance. Optional values: Classic and VPC. Default value: Classic.|
|VpcId||String||No||VPC ID. If the instance network type is VPC, this parameter cannot be left blank.|
|VSwitchId||String||No||VSwitch ID. If the instance type is VPC, this parameter cannot be left blank.|
|SrcDBInstanceId||String||No||- Source instance ID. Currently, only sharding instances can be cloned. (A replica set instance cannot be directly cloned as a sharding instance).|
- The number of sharding and replica set must be greater than the number of replica set files.
|RestoreTime||String||No||A random UTC time point within seven days, precise to seconds.|
|Public response parameters||-||For more information, see public response parameters.|