This topic describes how to add a static JSON file as the data source in DataV.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Create a project. For more information, see Create a project.
- On the edit page of the template project, click a widget in the application canvas. In the right-side configuration pane, click the Data tab.
- On the Data tab, click Set.
- In the Set Data Source pane, select Static Data from the Data Source Type drop-down list.
- Paste the content of the JSON file to the data section shown in this figure.
Notice The file size must be less than 512 KB.
- Click Preview Data Response to view the response style of the data source.