Advanced Database & Application Migration (ADAM) is integrated with Alibaba Cloud Resource Access Management (RAM). This topic describes how to authorize a RAM user to log on to the ADAM console.
Before a RAM user can log on to the ADAM console, the RAM user must meet the following prerequisites:
- An AccessKey pair is created for the RAM user. An AccessKey pair consists of an AccessKey ID and an AccessKey secret.
- Console logon is enabled. A logon username and a password are specified for the RAM user.
For more information, see Create a RAM user.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, find the RAM user and click Add Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Add Permissions dialog box, specify the Authorization and Select Policy parameters.You can add the following permission policies for the RAM user:
- AliyunADAMFullAccess: grants the RAM user full access permissions on ADAM.
- AliyunADAMReadOnlyAccess: grants the RAM user read-only permissions on ADAM.
- Click OK to complete the authorization. Then, you can log on to the ADAM console as a RAM user.