Use the console to create a table
- Log on to the Table Store console.
- Locate and click your target instance, or click Manage in the Actions column to go to the Instance Details page.
- Click Create Table.
Note Each instance supports up to 64 tables.
- Enter the required information.
Each table name in an instance must be unique.
If the table is created in a high-performance instance, you must specify the reserved read throughput and write throughput. The reserved throughput can be set to 0 CU. Configuring the reserved read/write throughput does not affect the table’s read/write performance and service capability.Note If the reserved throughput is not set to 0 CU, billing based on the reserved throughput begins immediately after the table is created.
- Up to four primary keys can be set. The configuration and order of the primary keys cannot be changed.
- Click OK.
- You are directed to the Instance Details page once a table is successfully created. If your created table is not immediately displayed in the table list, click Refresh until it is displayed.
Use the SDK to create a table
See the SDK reference.