The instance is the basic unit for Table Store resource management. All access control and resource measurement by Table Store for applications are completed at the instance level.
You can complete the instance creation in the Table Store console by following these steps:
- Log on to the Table Store console.
- Select a region for your instance.
Note When you select a region, the supported instance specifications in that region are displayed.
- Click Create Instance.
- Enter the required information and select an instance type.
- Up to 10 instances can be created under a single Alibaba Cloud account. Each instance name must be globally unique.
- The instance type cannot be modified after the instance is created. For more information about instance types, see Instance.
- Click OK.
If your created instance is not immediately displayed in the instance list, click Refresh until it is displayed.