CloudMonitor provides an alarm notification function that sends notifications to a specific DingTalk group. The process is described in this topic.
For existing alarm rules, you only need to add the webhook address of the DingTalk robot to your contacts. You do not need to modify any rules.
After the webhook address is added to an existing contact, all alarm notifications that you previously received by email and SMS are now received through the DingTalk group.
Create a DingTalk robot (PC)
- Open the DingTalk group for which you want to receive alarm notifications.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Group Settings icon and choose ChatBot.
- In the ChatBot dialog box, click Custom.
- In the Robot details dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Robot dialog box, enter a name for the robot, for example, CloudMonitor alarm notification, and click Finished.
- Click Copy and then click Finished.
Add a DingTalk robot to your alarm contacts
You can add the webhook address of the created DingTalk robot to your alarm contacts so that you can receive alarm notifications from the DingTalk group where the robot is created.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor Console.
- From the left-side navigation pane, choose
- On the Alarm Contact Management page, find the target contact and click Edit. In the Set Alarm Contact dialog box, add the webhook address of the DingTalk robot. Alternatively, click Create Alarm Contact to create a contact who needs to use the DingTalk robot.