This topic shows you how to receive alert notifications from a DingTalk group.
After you add the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot to an existing alert contact, you can receive alert notifications by using the DingTalk group.
Step 1: Create a DingTalk chatbot in DingTalk for PC
- Start DingTalk for PC and go to the DingTalk group from which you want to receive alert notifications.
- Click the Group Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Group Settings panel, click Group Assistant.
- In the Group Assistant panel, click Add Robot.
- In the Please choose which robot to add section of the ChatBot dialog box, click Custom.
- In the Robot details dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Robot dialog box, set the required parameters.
- Enter a chatbot name, for example, CloudMonitor alert notifications.
- Select Custom Keywords and add the required keywords. These keywords include CloudMonitor, Service, CloudMonitor, Monitor, ECS, and alert.
- Select I have read and accepted <<DingTalk Custom Robot Service Terms of Service>> and click Finished.
- Click Copy to copy the webhook URL.
Step 2: Add the webhook URL of the DingTalk chatbot to an alert contact
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Contacts tab, click Edit in the Actions column of the required alert contact.
- In the Set Alert Contact panel, enter the webhook URL of the DingTalk chatbot.
- Verify the parameters and click OK.