This topic discusses how you can receive alarm notifications in a DingTalk group. Among the alarm notification methods available on CloudMonitor,one option is to send alarm notifications to a DingTalk group.
To add this notification method to existing alarm rules, you only need to add the webhook address of the DingTalk robot to your contacts. You do need to modify any other configurations in your alarm rules.
After the webhook address is added to an existing contact, all alarm notifications that were previously sent by email or SMS can also be received by the DingTalk group.
Create a DingTalk robot (desktop version)
- Open the DingTalk group in which you want to receive alarm notifications.
- In the upper-right corner of the group page, click the Group Settings icon and choose ChatBot.
- In the ChatBotwindow, click Custom.
- In the Robot detailswindow, click Add.
- In the Add Robotwindow, enter a name for the robot. For example, you can name the robot "CloudMonitor alarm notification". Once you have entered a name,click Finished.
- Click Copy and then click Finished.
Add a DingTalk robot to your alarm contacts
You can add the webhook address of the created DingTalk robot to your alarm contacts so that you can receive alarm notifications from the DingTalk group where you created the robot.
- Log on to theCloudMonitor Console.
- From the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alarm Contacts page, find the target contact and click Edit. In the Set Alarm Contactwindow, add the webhook address of the DingTalk robot. Alternatively, click Create Alarm Contact to create a contact to use the DingTalk robot.