This topic describes how to access open source components after you create an ApsaraDB for HBase cluster. You can access components such as HBase, Ganglia, HDFS, and ClusterManager (if you use ApsaraDB for HBase Performance-enhanced Edition).
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console, find your cluster, and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Database Connection. You can find the web UIs of the components in the UI Access section.
- If this is the first time that you are accessing the open source components, you must
set the username and password. If you have already set the username and password,
skip this step.
- Click Reset UI Access Password on the right side.
- Enter a username and password in the dialog box that appears. The username and password must be 2 to 30 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, hyphens (-), and underscores (_).
- Click OK to set the username and password.
- You can repeat the preceding steps to change the username and password. Only one username and password pair is supported. Therefore, the new username and password will overwrite the current ones.
- Configure the IP whitelist. For more information, see Configure the IP whitelist.
- After you complete the preceding steps, click the hyperlink of the open source component, and enter the username and password to access the web UI.
Note: Connections to web UIs are established over HTTPS. The system automatically generates a unique certificate for each cluster. The certificate is not authorized. If the "Your connection is not private" message is prompted, click Advanced and then click Proceed to access the web UI.