You can grant the permissions on DTS to a RAM user, and then access DTS as a RAM user. This helps you distinguish between different permissions and improve account security.
- Read/write policy: AliyunDTSFullAccess
This policy grants the read/write permission on DTS. If this policy is attached to a RAM user, the RAM user can purchase, configure, and manage DTS instances.
- Read-only policy: AliyunDTSReadOnlyAccess
This policy grants the read permission on DTS. If this policy is attached to a RAM user, the RAM user can view the details and configurations of all DTS tasks under the Alibaba Cloud account. However, the RAM user cannot perform change operations.Note Change operations include the purchase, configuration, and management of DTS instances.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Create a RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, find the target RAM user.
- Click Add Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Add Permissions dialog box, select the required permission policies.
- Select System Policy.
- Enter dts in the search box to query the system permission policies that are related to DTS.
- Click a policy name to add the policy to the Selected section.
Note For more information about permission policies, see Permission policies.
- Click OK.
- Click Finished.