Generally, application management fails because Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) Agent is not running properly. To check the specific reasons, do as follows:
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the ECS page, find the target Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance and check
the value in the Agent Status column.
- If EDAS Agent has been installed on the ECS instance, Agent Status is Online or Docker Online.
- If no EDAS Agent has been installed or EDAS Agent failed to be installed on the ECS instance, Agent Status is Unknown or Exception.
- If Agent Status is Exception, you can see the specific reasons in Why is the agent in the Unknown or Exception state after I install an EDAS agent?.