On the Alert Policies page, you can manage all the alert rules within your Alibaba Cloud account and query the history of alert events and alert notifications.
Manage alert rules
On the Alert Policies page, the alert rules that you created in Application Monitoring, Browser Monitoring, and Custom Monitoring are displayed. You can start, stop, edit, and delete the alert rules. You can also view alert details. For more information about how to create alert rules, see Create ARMS alerts.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Optional:On the Alert Policies page, enter the alert name in the search box and click Search.Note You can enter part of an alert name in the search box to perform a fuzzy search.
- You can perform the following operations on an alert rule in the Actions column based on your business requirements:
- To edit an alert rule, click Edit in the Actions column. In the Edit Alarm dialog box, edit the alert rule and click Save.
- To delete an alert rule, click Delete in the Actions column. In the Delete dialog box, click Delete.
- To start a stopped alert rule, click Start in the Actions column. In the OK dialog box, click Start.
- To stop a running alert rule, click Stop in the Actions column. In the Stop dialog box, click OK.
- To view the alert event history and alert sending history, click the Alert History tab. You can then click the Alert Event History and Alarm Post History tabs to view the history.
Query the alert history
On the Alert History tab, you can view historical records that indicate when and why an alert rule was triggered. You can also view historical records about the alert notifications sent to specified alert contacts.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the Alert Policies page, click the Alert History tab.
- On the Alert History tab, select or enter Type, Trigger State, and Alert Name, and then click Search.
- On the Alert Policies page, you can view historical records of alert events.Note Alert notifications are sent only if the alert rule is in the Triggered state. In this state, a red dot is displayed in the Trigger column.
- Click the Alarm Post History tab to view the history of alert notifications that were sent for triggered alerts. The alert notifications include SMS messages and emails.