After I use Content Delivery Network (CDN) to accelerate content delivery, I must block some malicious IP addresses to secure business data and stabilize the network traffic load on the CDN node. How can I block a specified IP address in the CDN console?
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain, click Access Control.
- Click the IP Blacklist/Whitelist tab.
- Click Modify next to IP Blacklist/Whitelist.
- Set Type to Blacklist, and add the IP address that you want to block in the Rules field.
You can add up to 100 IP addresses or CIDR blocks to each rule, and separate multiple IP addresses by pressing Enter. Duplicate CIDR blocks are not allowed.
- Click OK.