This topic describes the terms that are related to MNS topics.
- The destination address where published messages are sent and stored. Publishers send messages to topics and subscribers receive messages from the topics.
- The ID of an Alibaba Cloud account.
- The client that sends messages to a topic.
- The client that receives messages from a topic. By default, a topic owner is authorized to create subscriptions to the topic.
- A subscription must be created if a subscriber client wants to receive messages that are published to a topic.
- The address that a subscriber client uses to receive messages from a topic, such as an HTTP endpoint, email address, or mobile number.
The access endpoint of
MNS is in the
- $accountID specifies the ID of your Alibaba Cloud account.
- $Region specifies the region where MNS is deployed, such as China (Beijing), China (Hangzhou), and China (Qingdao).
- $TopicName specifies the name of a topic.
- message ID
- A message ID is used to identify a message in a topic. Message IDs are unique to a queue, but not across queues.