This article describes how to publish a message to a topic in the Message Service (MNS) console. In this example, messages are pushed to a queue.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Topics.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Topics page, find the topic. Click Publish Message in the Actions column.
- On the Try Publishing Message to Topic page, set the following parameters and click Publish Message.
"The message is sent" appears on the page.
- Message Content: The body of the message to be published.
- Optional:Message Tag: the tag that is used to filter messages.
- Subscription Type: the subscription type of the message that you want to push to the topic. In this example, messages are pushed to a queue.