- Domain names are case-insensitive and do not distinguish between simplified and traditional Chinese characters;
- A valid domain name must contain 1-63 characters (excluding the suffix).
- Suffixes not supported by DNS API include: sh, tel, and some country domain names.
- A valid English domain name may include a-z, 0-9, and "-" (not at the beginning or end and not in both the third and fourth places).
- In addition to valid English characters, a Chinese domain name must contain at least one Chinese character (simplified or traditional). The length of a Chinese domain name is measured in punycode after conversion.
- Request parameters starting with "xn—" (punycode) are not supported. Please use a Chinese domain name as the request parameter.
Thank you! We've received your feedback.