After a bucket is created, you can upload objects to it. By using the OSS Console, you can upload objects smaller than 500 MB. For details on how to upload objects larger than 500 MB, refer to Multipart upload.
- Go to the OSS Console. The Overview page is displayed by default.
- Click the target Bucket Name. The Bucket Overview page is displayed.
- Click the Object Management menu. The Object Management page is displayed.
- Click Upload.
- Select the object to be uploaded, and click Open.
- Click Refresh to display the uploaded object.