After a bucket is created, you can upload any type of object (file) to it.
You can upload an object in any of the following ways:
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the bucket name list, click the name of the bucket that you want to upload a file to.
- Click the Files tab.
- Click Upload.
- In the Directory Address box, set the directory where the file is uploaded.
- Current Directory: If you select this option, the file will be uploaded to the current directory.
- Specify Directory: If you select this option, you must specify a directory, and OSS will automatically create the corresponding folder and upload the file to the folder.
Note For more information about folders, see Create a folder.
- In the File ACL area, select the read/write permission of the file to be uploaded. By default, a file inherits the read/write permission of the bucket where it belongs.
- In the Upload area, drag one or more files to be uploaded to this area, or click upload them directly to select one or more files to be uploaded.
- If the uploaded file has the same name as an existing file in the bucket, the original file will be overwritten.
- When uploading one or more files, do not refresh or close the page. Otherwise, the upload task is interrupted and the upload list is cleared.