After a bucket is created, you can upload any type of object (file) to it.
You can upload an object in any of the following ways:
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the bucket name list, click the name of the bucket that you want to upload a file to.
- Click the Files tab.
- Click Upload.
- In the Directory Address box, set the directory where the file is uploaded.
- Current Directory: If you select this option, the file will be uploaded to the current directory.
- Specify Directory: If you select this option, you must specify a directory, and OSS will automatically create the corresponding folder and upload the file to the folder.
Note For more information about a folder, see Create a folder.
- In the File ACL area, select the read/write permission of the file to be uploaded. By default, a file inherits the read/write permission of the bucket where it belongs.
- In the Upload area, drag the file to be uploaded to this area, or click upload them directly to select the file to be uploaded.
The Upload Task dialog box is displayed, indicating the upload progress. You can also see the upload progress by clicking Upload Task at the bottom left.
Note If the uploaded file has the same name as the existing file in the bucket, the existing file will be overwritten.