DataV is an Alibaba Cloud data visualization tool that displays data in a more user-friendly way. Through using DataV, you can gain insights into complex and dynamic business data in real time, while also learning about business obstacles and opportunities by using interactive video walls. DataV can be used in a great variety of industries including, but not limited to, retail, transportation, logistics, electric power, water conservation, and even environmental protection.
- The visualization of complex data may pose processing difficulties.
- Developing charts and visual effects is time consuming.
- Necessary components or tools for presenting and analyzing non-traditional data, such as spatio-temporal or relational data, are not easily accessible or available for use.
- The target presentation screens do not support the required display resolution necessary for big data visualizations.
- Existing visualization tools are not designed to present visualizations based on big data analytics.
DataV provides various visualization templates, which can help non-technical personnel be able to create professional-level data visualization projects directly by using the DataV console. In other words, various data presentation requirements, such as exhibitions, business monitoring, risk warning, and geographic information analysis, can be met by using DataV.
- Basic Edition
- Allows you to publish projects to the public.
- Supports seven data sources, including data from RDS for MySQL, Analytic DB, CSV, and API.
- Provides eight basic templates and supports standard chart types and basic map types.
- Allows you to create up to five projects.
- Allows you to manage several workspace accounts.
- Enterprise Edition
- Allows you to publish projects using password or access token authentication
- Supports more than seven data sources, including data from Oracle or SQL Server.
- Has no restriction on the number of templates and widgets that you can use, and supports third-party visualization libraries, such as ECharts and G2.
- Allows you to create up to one workspace and 20 projects.
- Allows you to manage several workspace accounts and customize widgets.
- Allows you to publish projects as a Web page on which you can publish a project using password or access token authentication to make your projects more secure.
- Developer Edition
The Developer Edition is developed for independent software vendors (ISVs) and visualization application developers that have complex development requirements, such as developing monitoring projects, data analysis projects, and visualization Web pages.
- Local Deployment Edition