This topic describes how to release pay-as-you-go DTS instances.
After an instance is released, all the data in the instance is lost and cannot be retrieved. Exercise caution when you release instances.
Release pay-as-you-go DTS instances
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking.
- At the top of the page, select the region where your instances reside.
- Release one or more DTS instances.
- To release a single DTS instance, find the instance and choose .
- To release multiple DTS instances at a time, select the instances and click Delete Task.
- In the message that appears, click OK.