MaxCompute is a platform that allows multiple tenants to simultaneously process data. When these tenants process data on MaxCompute, they may have different requirements for data security. To meet their requirements, MaxCompute allows you to configure security settings for projects. Project owners can specify an external account system that is supported by MaxCompute and an authentication model to suit their needs.
- View security configurations of a project.
- Enable or disable ACL-based authorization. The default value of CheckPermissionUsingACL is true.
- Allow or disallow an object creator to be granted the permissions to access the newly created object. The default value of ObjectCreatorHasAccessPermission is true.
- Allow or disallow an object creator to be granted the authorization permission. The default value of ObjectCreatorHasGrantPermission is true.
- Enable or disable project data protection to allow or disallow data outflow to other projects.