The latest version of MNS supports the log management feature. You can use this feature to push MNS operation logs to Object Storage Service (OSS). This topic describes how to configure MNS to push logs to OSS.
- Activate the OSS service. For more information, see Activate OSS.
- Create a bucket. For more information, see Create buckets.
Note Only a bucket that resides in the same region as MNS can be used to store logs. Therefore, when you create a bucket, you must select the corresponding region for the bucket.
- Authorize MNS to access OSS.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- Select a region in the top navigation bar.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logging Management.
- On the Logging Management page, find the region and click Action in the Action column.
- In the Configurations dialog box, click the Push Logs to OSStab. Select the bucket that you created from the Bucketdrop-down list. Click OK.