|Billing item||Billing standard|
|- Data storage|
- Reserved read/write throughput
- Additional read/write throughput
- Downstream Internet traffic
|For more information about the billing standard, see Table Store pricing details.|
|Method||Description||Expiration/Overdue payment description||Renewal description|
|Pay-As-You-Go||- Billing per hour.|
- The system generates a bill after a table is created.
|Fees are calculated on an hourly basis. If funds are unavailable to rectify your calculated bill, you are notified through your preferred contact method (SMS or email). The severity of the effect to your account of overdue account payments increases as follows:|
- Within the first 24 hours of your payment being overdue, and after a notification has been sent, your services remain unaffected.
- If your payment has been overdue for more than 24 hours and the account has not been rectified, Alibaba Cloud suspends your service and freezes your Table Store. You will receive a notification. Your data remains stored in the system, and remains billable.
- If your payment has been overdue for more than 15 days and your account has not been rectified, Alibaba Cloud stops providing any additional services. Any data stored in your Table Store is deleted and unrecoverable. You are notified through your preferred contact method (SMS or email) one day before the data is deleted.
|A Pay-As-You-Go instance is billed according to the actual usage time. Renewal is not required.|
|Free quota||Until December 31, 2019, every registered user receives 25 GB of free storage per month.||-||-|