This topic describes the usage notes and procedure for downloading log data, and the definitions of fields in a log entry. You can download and then analyze the log data of a domain name.
- Log update delay: Typically, log data is generated within 24 hours after an event occurs. However, in some cases, it may take more than 24 hours to generate log data.
- You can download log data generated within the last 30 days. If you want to retain log data for a longer period of time, you can use the log storage feature to deliver log data to an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket.
- Naming rule for log entries: Accelerated domain name_year_month_day_start time_end
time[extension field].gz. The extension field must start with an underscore (_). Example:
example.com_2018_10_30_000000_010000_xx.gz.Note Some log entries may not contain an extension field. Example:
- Sample log entry
[9/Jun/2015:01:58:09 +0800] 192.168.15.75 - 1542 "-" "GET http://www.aliyun.com/index.html" 200 191 2830 MISS "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)" "text/html"
- Descriptions of log fields
The start time of the log entry.
The IP address of the client that initiated the request.
The proxy IP address of the client.
The response time. Unit: milliseconds.
The referer header field in the HTTP request.
The request method.
The requested URL.
The HTTP status codes.
The size of the request. Unit: byte.
The size of the response. Unit: byte.
The cache hit status.
Mozilla/5.0(compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)
The information about the proxy of the client.
The type of the requested file.
The protocol over which the request was transmitted.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logs.
- On the Log Download page, select a domain name and a date, and then click Search.
- Find the log file that you want to download and click Download in the Actions column.
Related API operations
You can call an API operation to download log data. For more information, see DescribeCdnDomainLogs.