This topic describes the instructions for using the log download function, log fields, and download procedures. You can use this function to check logs corresponding to the domains.
- The typical latency to ingest log data is within 24 hours. However, it may also exceed 24 hours. You can query the generated log files in the Log Management module.
- Log files are generated once every hour. The log files are segmented based on the number of logs generated during the hour they were generated.
- You can download all logs generated in the last month.
- Naming convention: CDNDomain_Year_Month_Date_StartTime_EndTime Example: www.test.com_2018_10_30_000000_010000.gz
- Sample log
[9/Jun/2015:01:58:09 +0800] 192.168.15.75 - 1542 "-" "GET http://www.aliyun.com/index.html" 200 191 2830 MISS "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)" "text/html"
- Log field description
Field Description [9/Jun/2015:01:58:09 +0800] Time 192.168.15.75 Access IP - Proxy IP 1542 Response time (unit: ms) "-" Referer GET Method http://www.aliyun.com/index.html Accessed URL 200 HTTP status code 191 Request size (unit: Byte) 2830 Response size (unit: Byte) MISS Cache hit status Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/) UserAgent header text/html File type
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logs.
- On the Log Download page, select a domain from the drop-down list and select a time range from the calendar, and then click Search.
- Click Download in the Actions column corresponding to a log file to download the file.
You can call API operations to implement the log download function. For more information, see DescribeCdnDomainLogs.