This topic describes the usage notes and procedure for downloading log data, and the definitions of the fields in each log entry. You can download log files to check the logs of a domain name.
- Log update delay: Typically, log data is generated within 24 hours after an event occurs. However, in some cases, the log data may be generated after 24 hours.
- Log data is generated once every other hour. The number of log files generated for the hour is dynamically adjusted based on the amount of log data.
- You can download log data generated within the last three months.
- Naming rule for log entries: Accelerated domain name_year_month_day_start time_end
time[extension field].gz. The extension field must start with an underscore (_). Example:
example.com_2018_10_30_000000_010000_xx.gz.Note Some log entries may not contain an extension field. Example:
- Sample log entry
[9/Jun/2015:01:58:09 +0800] 192.168.15.75 - 1542 "-" "GET http://www.aliyun.com/index.html" 200 191 2830 MISS "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)" "text/html"
- Descriptions of log fields
The start time of the log entry.
The IP address of the client that initiated the request.
The proxy IP address of the client.
The response time. Unit: milliseconds.
The requested URL.
The size of the request. Unit: bytes.
The size of the response. Unit: bytes.
The cache hit status.
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)
The User-Agent header in the request.
The type of the file that was requested.
The protocol over which the request was transmitted. This field is available beginning November 12, 2020.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logs.
- On the Log Download page, select a domain name and a date and click Search.
- Find the log file that you want to download, and click Download in the Actions column.
You can call an API operation to download log data. For more information, see DescribeCdnDomainLogs.