All operations that you perform on a Global Accelerator (GA) instance are recorded in operations logs. You can query and search log information based on the event time, users, and relevant resources. This allows you to keep track of a GA instance.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Operations Log page, select a query condition and click .
- Service Name: By default, Global Accelerator(Ga) is selected.
- Select an event type: You can select Read/Write type, Username, and Resource Type.
- Select a time range: You can select a default or custom time range.
- Find the operations log that you want to view and click to view details.