After creating an ECS instance, you can use multiple methods to access the instance. This topic describes how to use Management Terminal in the ECS console to access your ECS instance.
- In the instance List, find the ecs-01 instance you have created. In the Actions column, click Connect.
- In the VNC Password dialog box that appears, copy the password, and then click Close.
Note The password only appears the first time you connect to Management Terminal. You must remember the password and use it to access Management Terminal later.
- In the Enter VNC Password dialog box that appears, paste the password, and then click OK.
- Log on to the ECS instance. Perform the following operations based on your operating system:
- For the Linux system, enter the username root and the instance logon password that is set when you created the ECS instance.
- For the Windows system, in the upper-left corner of the Management Terminal, choose to enter the logon interface. Enter the password that is set when you created the ECS instance to log on.
If you forget the ECS instance logon password, reset the instance password. For more information, see Reset instance passwords.