The management account of a resource directory can modify the name or description of an account group. It can also add or remove member accounts from the account group. After an account group is modified, you must manually refresh the tabs of the account group on the Overview, Resources, Compliance Package, and Rules pages by using the management account.
|Operation||Impacts on the management account||Impacts on member accounts|
|Add a member account to the account group||
|Remove a member account from a resource directory||
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Account Group.
- On the Account Group page, find the account group that you want to modify. Click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Edit panel, configure a name and description for the account group, and then click Edit Member.
- Specify member accounts from the resource directory and click OK.
- Add member accounts: In the Resource Directories section, select the member accounts that you want to add. In the Selected Accounts section, the member accounts are displayed.
- Remove member accounts: In the Selected Accounts section, clear the member accounts that you want to remove.
- Click Submit. In the Account Group list, view the modification results of the account group. You can also view the name, description, and member account quantity of the account group.