If you want to change the version option of a shared template, you can edit sharing settings.
- Log on to the ROS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Templates > My Templates.
- On the My Templates page, find the template for which you want to edit sharing settings and click the template name.
- In the Template Details section, click Edit to the right of Sharing Status.
- In the Template Sharing Status dialog box, find the account for which you want to edit sharing settings and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Edit Share dialog box, change the version option. The following options are available:
- All Versions: shares all versions of the template.
- Specified Version: shares only a specific version of the template. If you select this option, you must specify a version.
- Always the Latest Version: shares only the latest version of the template. If the shared template is updated, the latest version of the template is shared with the destination accounts.
- Click OK. In the Template Sharing Status dialog box, you can view the version option of the shared template.