This topic provides examples of using the scenario-specific configuration feature.
Example 1: Logon page of the Alibaba Cloud official website
After you click the Sign In button on the Alibaba Cloud official website, the following header fields are used. passport.alibabacloud.com
The following figure shows the scenario-specific configuration page.Rule description:
- If you click the button on the Alibaba Cloud official website, a logon request is sent. In this example, anti-crawler rules are configured to protect the logon page. Therefore, the Scenario parameter is set to Logon.
- The Service Type parameter is set to Websites. This is because the logon is completed by using a browser.
- The Sign In button is on the account.alibabacloud.com page. However, the logon request calls the passport.alibabacloud.com page. In this case, an intermediate domain name is used. You must configure anti-crawler rules for the passport.alibabacloud.com domain name. In addition, you must select Use Intermediate Domain Name and the account.alibabacloud.com domain name.
- The URL of the logon request includes /newlogin/login.do, and the POST method is used to send the logon request. The Traffic Characteristics parameter is configured based on the preceding information.
Example 2: Solution details page on the Alibaba Cloud official website
The following figure shows the solution details page at alibabacloud.com/solutions.
The following figure shows the scenario-specific configuration page.Rule description
- In this example, anti-crawler rules are configured to protect the subpages of the alibabacloud.com/solutions page. Therefore, the Scenario parameter is set to Solution details page.
- The Service Type parameter is set to Websites. This is because you visit the page by using a browser.
- The URL that directs to a solution is in the
/solutions/xxxformat. Therefore, you configure the following conditions for the Traffic Characteristics parameter:
URLPath Includes /solutions/and
GETrequest method. You do not need to select Use Intermediate Domain Name because no intermediate domain names are used. You can add more conditions by using other header fields, such as User-Agent, Param, and Referer, based on your business requirements.