After you modify a configuration, you can check whether the updates are published to the instances that monitor the configuration. This feature is applicable to only clients that support the configuration update monitoring operation.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Configuration Listening Query page, specify Query dimension and Group, enter the Data ID of the configuration that you want to query, and then click the search icon.Note
- If you set the query dimension to Configuration, the instances to which the configuration is published and the publishing state are queried.
- If you set the query dimension to IP, all configurations that the instance with the specified IP address monitors appear.