- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- In the left part of the instance details page, select a node that you want to view, and then click the Exception Analysis tab in the right part of the page.
The Exceptions section displays the stacked column chart of the exception statistics of the application in the specified time period and the exception list.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
The exception list displays all exceptions of the application in the specified time period.
- To view the stacked column chart of an exception, click Invocation Statistics in the Actions column for the exception.
- To view the snapshots of the interfaces that are called when an exception occurs,
click Interface Snapshot in the Actions column for the exception.
For more information, see Interface snapshot.
- To view the details of an exception, click Details in the Actions column for the exception.