You can enable or disable peak bandwidth monitoring based on the usage in your domain.
- Configuring peak bandwidth monitoring does not affect your ApsaraVideo Live service.
- You cannot configure peak bandwidth monitoring for wildcard domain names.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains to go to the Domain Management page.
- Select the streaming domain that you want to configure and click Domain Settings.
- Choose .
- Turn on Peak Bandwidth Monitoring.
- Set the Maximum Bandwidth parameter.
Supported units of bandwidth are Mbit/s, Gbit/s, and Tbit/s.
- Click OK.