The log management feature allows you to download logs. This topic describes how to download logs.
Generation rules of logs
- Logs are updated within 24 hours after events occur. However, during peak hours, the delay may exceed 24 hours.
- You can download only the logs that are generated in the last 30 days.
- Log packages are named in the format of Domain name for CDN_Year_Month_Day_StartTime_EndTime, such as www.test.com_2018_10_30_000000_010000.gz.
[9/Jun/2015:01:58:09 +0800] 18.104.22.168 - 1542 "-" "GET http://www.aliyun.com/index.html" 200 191 2830 MISS "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)" "live"
|Visitor IP Address||22.214.171.124|
|Proxy IP Address||N/A|
|Response Time (Unit: milliseconds)
Note If you enable periodic logging for a domain name, this field indicates the time interval at which logs are generated, but not the response time of the persistent connection.
|Request Size (Unit: byte)||191|
|Response Size (Unit: byte)||2830|
|Cache Hit Status||HIT or MISS|
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Log Management.
- Select the domain name and date that you want to query.
- Click Search to query the logs of the domain name on the specified day.
- Click Download in the Actions column to download the logs of the domain name on the specified day.