Message Queue for RabbitMQ allows you to increase limits on clusters for an instance free of charge. The increase operation is lossless. You can perform this operation without any worries.
- For more information about the limits on clusters before an increase, see Limits on clusters (before free update).
- For more information about the limits on clusters after an increase, see Limits on clusters (after free update).
Notice The increase of the limits on clusters for an instance has the following benefits:
- For an instance of Professional Edition or Enterprise Platinum Edition, the limits on clusters will be significantly increased. Message Queue for RabbitMQ does not charge you for the increase.
- Instances of Professional Edition support dynamic adjustment of limits on clusters. The actual limits on clusters depend on the number of queues that you purchase. Therefore, you can adjust queue configurations based on your business requirements and dynamically adjust the limits on clusters to maximize resource utilization.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instances page, select an instance and click Update to the right of the Limits section.
- In the Confirm Upgrade message, click OK.