After you create, deploy, or scale out an application in a Kubernetes cluster in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, you can view the change status on the application details page. In the change list, you can also view and analyze the common causes of application deployment failures.
View the result of a deployment failure
- After you deploy the application, return to the Application Overview page. At the top of the Basic Information page, the message Application change in progress... appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Change List. Find a change process and click View in the Actions column.
- In the Job Name section, you can view the application change process and running result. If Failed appears for the job, click View in the Failure Cause column. In the dialog box that appears, you can view the cause of the deployment failure.
Common causes of deployment failures
The following common causes of application deployment failures are provided:
- Insufficient resources
- Failure to start application containers
- PostStart startup errors
- Liveness detection failure of the Readiness probe