Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instances connect to other network instances through transit routers. You can view the routes of network instances in a specific region through the transit router that is deployed in the region.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, find the transit router that you want to manage and click the ID of the transit router.
- On the transit router details page, click the Routing Information tab. On this tab, you can view routes of network instances deployed in the selected
region.You can select a network to view its routes.
Parameter Description Destination CIDR Block The destination CIDR block of the route. Publishing Progress Indicates whether the route has been advertised to CEN.
- Published: The route has been advertised to CEN.
- Unpublished: The route has not been advertised to CEN.
Route Type The type of the route.
- CEN: The route is learned through CEN.
- Custom: A custom route.
- System: A system route.
Route Map Indicates whether the route matches an existing route map.
If the route matches an existing route map, you can click details to view the route map.
Route Property The properties of the route.
You can click details to view the properties. The properties of a route include the autonomous system (AS) path, community, and priority.
Status The status of the route. Next Hop The next hop of the route. Type The type of the next hop.