Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) supports route advertisement. You can advertise routes of virtual private clouds (VPCs) and virtual border routers (VBRs) to a CEN instance so that other network instances attached to the CEN instance can learn these routes.
|Route||Network instance||Advertised to CEN by default|
|Routes that route network traffic to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances||VPC||No|
|Routes that route network traffic to VPN gateways||VPC||No|
|Routes that route network traffic to high-availability virtual IP addresses (HAVIPs)||VPC||No|
|System routes of VPCs||VPC||Yes|
|Routes that route network traffic to data centers||VBR||Yes|
|Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routes||VBR||Yes|
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, find the transit router that is deployed in the same region as the network instance to which the route belongs and click the ID of the transit router.
- On the transit router details page, click the Routing Information tab and select the network instance. Routes of the network instance are displayed.
- Find the route that you want to advertise and click Publish in the Publishing Progress column.
- In the Publish Route message, confirm the information and click OK.