After you enable the event subscription feature in Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can receive a notification every time a subscribed event is triggered. You can configure a notification method based on your business requirements
In the autonomy center of DAS, you can query events that occurred within a specified time range, including exceptions, optimization suggestions, and auto scaling events. For more information about the autonomy center and how to use its features, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring. Find the instance for which you want to enable the event subscription feature and
click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Autonomy Center. In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, click the Event Subscription Settings tab. On the Event Subscription Settings tab, turn on the Enable Subscription Service switch and configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Urgency The lowest level of events for which DAS sends notifications. After an event at or above this level is triggered, DAS sends a notification. Valid values:
- Critical: the events that affect the running of the database.
- Warning: the events that may affect the running of the database.
- Optimization: the events about optimization suggestions that are automatically generated based on the status of the database.
- Notification: the events about database exceptions for which no suggestions are available.
Select contacts (groups) The contacts and groups to which DAS sends notifications. Select one or more contacts or groups in the Existing contacts (groups) section and click > to add the selected contacts or groups to the Selected contacts (groups) section. Notification Method The method that DAS uses to send notifications. Valid values:
- DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + Email
Minimum notification interval The minimum interval between two notifications for the same event. If an event lasts after DAS sends a notification about this event, DAS sends the notification again only after this interval has ended.
- Click OK.