After you enable the event subscription feature in Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you will receive a notification every time a subscribed event is triggered. You can configure a notification method as needed.
In the autonomy center of DAS, you can query events that occurred within a specified time range, including exceptions, optimization suggestions, and auto scaling events. For more information about the autonomy center and how to use its features, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, select a database engine by clicking a tab in the upper part. Then, find the instance and click its ID to go to the instance details page. In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- On the Autonomy Center page, click Subscription settings in the upper-right corner. In the Subscribe to event notifications dialog box, turn
on Enable subscription, set the parameters as required, and then click Ok.
Parameter Description Urgency The lowest level of events for which DAS sends notifications. After an event at or above this level is triggered, DAS sends a notification. Valid values:
- Critical: the events that affect the running of the database.
- Warning: the events that may affect the running of the database.
- Optimization: the events about optimization suggestions that are automatically generated based on the running status of the database.
- Notification: the events about performance snapshots and the basic events.
Select contacts (groups) The contacts and groups to which DAS sends notifications. Select one or more contacts or groups in the Existing contacts (groups) section and click > to add the selected contacts or groups to the Selected contacts (groups) section. Notification Method The method that DAS uses to send notifications. Valid values:
- DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + Email
Minimum notification interval The minimum interval between two notifications about the same event. If an event lasts after DAS sends a notification about this event, DAS sends the notification again only after this interval has ended.