This topic describes how to use HoloWeb to view the details of a query task.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
- Real-name verification is completed.
- A Hologres instance is purchased. For more information, see Purchase a Hologres instance.
- Connect the purchased Hologres instance to HoloWeb. For more information, see Manage a connection.
- On the HoloWeb page, click System Management in the top navigation bar.
- In the left-navigation pane, choose .
- On the Active Query tab, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Connection name The name of the required connection. Database The name of the database that is created in the selected connection. Status The status of the query task in the database.
- idle: indicates that the query task is waiting for new commands from the client.
- active: indicates that the query task is running.
- idle in transaction: indicates that the query task is in a transaction but the task is not running.
- idle in transaction (aborted): indicates that the query task is in a transaction but the task is not running because the specified SQL statement is invalid.
- fastpath function call: indicates that the query task is executing a
- disabled: indicates that the track_activities function is disabled.
- Click Query.In this example, you can set the Status parameter to idle to view the query tasks that are in the idle state, as shown in the following figure.To view the details of a specific query task, click Details in the Operation column of the task.In the Details dialog box, you can click Replication to copy the SQL statement that is specified for the query task.