This topic describes how to view the details of a query task in the HoloWeb console.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
- The real-name verification is complete.
- A Hologres instance is purchased. For more information, see Purchase a Hologres instance.
- In the HoloWeb console, click System Management in the top navigation bar.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Active Query page, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Instance Name The name of the connected instance. Database The name of the database where the query task resides. Status The status of the query task in the database.
- idle: indicates that the query task is waiting for new commands from the client.
- active: indicates that the query task is running.
- idle in transaction: indicates that the query task is in a transaction but the task is not running.
- idle in transaction (aborted): indicates that the query task is in a transaction but the task is not running because the specified SQL statement is invalid.
- fastpath function call: indicates that the query task is executing a
- disabled: indicates that the feature of tracking active SQL statements is disabled for the query task.
- Click Query. In this example, you can set the Status parameter to idle to view the query tasks that are in the idle state, as shown in the following figure.To view the details of a specific query task, click Details in the Operation column of the task.In the Details dialog box, you can click Copy to copy the SQL statement that is specified for the query task.