This topic describes how to create threshold-based alert rules for Anycast elastic IP addresses (Anycast EIPs). You can create threshold-based alert rules to monitor the resource usage and running condition of an Anycast EIP. This ensures the stability of your service.
- Log on to the Anycast EIP console.
- On the Anycast Elastic IP Addresses page, find the Anycast EIP that you want to manage and click the icon in the Monitoring column.
- In the Monitoring Data panel, click Threshold Alert Settings to go to the Cloud Monitor console.
- On the Threshold Value Alert tab of the Alert Rules page, click Create Alert Rule and set the parameters in the following sections: Related Resource, Set Alert Rules,
and Notification Method.
- Product: Select Anycast Eip.
- Rule Description: Specify the condition that triggers the alert. The condition is the main content
of an alert rule. You can create the following alert rules for an Anycast EIP.
Alert rule Description InboundBandwidth The inbound bandwidth. Unit: bit/s. InboundBandwidthUsage The proportion of the inbound bandwidth to the maximum bandwidth of the Anycast EIP. Unit: %. InboundPacketRate The rate of inbound packets. Unit: packet/s. InboundRatelimitDropBandwidth The inbound packet loss rate during throttling. Unit: bit/s. InboundRatelimitDropSpeed The inbound packet loss rate during throttling. Unit: packet/s. OutboundBandwidth The outbound bandwidth. Unit: bit/s. OutboundBandwidthUsage The proportion of the outbound bandwidth to the maximum bandwidth of the Anycast EIP. Unit: %. OutboundPacketRate The rate of outbound packets. Unit: packet/s. OutboundRatelimitDropBandwidth The outbound packet loss rate during throttling. Unit: bit/s. OutboundRatelimitDropSpeed The outbound packet loss rate during throttling. Unit: packet/s.
For more information about other parameters, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- Click Confirm.