This topic describes how to modify the settings of the Audit Log Filter Setting feature for an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance to adjust the types of operations that are audited in the instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click Audit Log Filter Setting.
- In the Audit Log Filter Setting pane, select the types of operations that you want to audit, and click Submit.
Note The audit log feature supports the following types of operations:
- admin: O&M operations
- slow: slow queries
- query: query operations
- insert: insert operations
- update: update operations
- delete: delete operations
- command: protocol commands, such as the aggregate method