This topic describes how to modify the operation types to be collected in the audit logs by modifying Audit Log Filter Setting.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance page, choose .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click Audit Log Filter Setting.
- In the Audit Log Filter Setting dialog box, select the operation types that you want to audit, and click Submit.Note The following list describes the operation types:
- admin: O&M operations
- slow: slow queries
- query: queries
- insert: data insertion
- update: data updates
- delete: data deletion
- command: protocol commands, such as the aggregate method