You can create a Resource Access Management (RAM) user account and then grant the RAM user required permissions to access Data Transmission Service (DTS) functionalities. In this way, you can assign different permissions to different users.
- Read/write policy: AliyunDTSFullAccess
This policy grants the read/write permission on DTS. RAM users with this permission policy can purchase, configure, and manage DTS instances and tasks.
- Read-only policy: AliyunDTSReadOnlyAccess
This policy grants the read permission on DTS. RAM users with this permission policy can view the details and configurations of all DTS tasks under the Alibaba Cloud account. However, these RAM users cannot perform change operations.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Create a RAM user. For more information, see Create a RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Find the RAM user that you want to authorize, and then click Add Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Add Permissions dialog box, select the required permission policies.
- Select System Policy.
- Enter dts in the search box to find all system permission policies that are related to DTS.
- Click a policy name to add the policy to the Selected list.
Note For more information about permission policies, see Permission policies.
- Click OK.
- Click Finished.