DTS provides three performance metrics: bandwidth, synchronization speed (TPS), and synchronization delay. You can monitor the progress of data synchronization tasks in the console by using the performance metrics.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Synchronization.
- At the top of the Synchronization Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- On the Synchronization Tasks page, click the ID of the destination instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Synchronization Performance.
- Select a time range to view the trend charts of synchronization performance.
Note You can view the statistics during the last 15 days.
Table 1. Performance metrics Performance metric Description Bandwidth The bandwidth between the data writing module and the data pulling module. Unit: MB/s. Synchronization speed (TPS) The number of transactions that DTS synchronizes to the destination database per second. Synchronization delay The difference between the timestamp of the latest synchronized data in the destination database and the current timestamp in the source database. The unit is millisecond.