During the application process of an Internet Content Provider (ICP) filing and after the ICP filing is obtained, Alibaba Cloud will notify specified users through multiple channels about the progress, status change result, and review result for specific items. We recommend that you determine the contacts and receiving channels of notifications and finish the settings in advance by reference to this topic before you start to apply for an ICP filing. This ensures that the ICP filing application progress will not be affected by delayed receipt of notifications.
During the application process of an ICP filing and after the ICP filing is obtained, Alibaba Cloud will notify the ICP filing owner and ICP filing contacts through emails and internal messages about the application review result, application result, and review result for specific items. Before you apply for an ICP filing, you must determine the contacts and receiving channels of notifications in advance on the Message Center page. This ensures that you will not miss notifications, which may affect subsequent ICP filing application operations.
Set notification receiving channels
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console. Click in the upper-right corner to go to the Message Center page.
- Choose ICP filing notifications in the Product Message section. in the left-side navigation pane. On the Common Settings page, find
- Select Email or Internal Messages based on your own needs.
Set notification contacts
- On the Message Center page, choose in the left-side navigation pane. On the Common Settings page, find ICP filing notifications in the Product Message section. Click Modify in the Contact column. The Modify Contact dialog box appears.
- In the Modify Contact dialog box, view the information about current contacts. To create another contact,
click Add Receiver.
- Enter the name, email address, and title of the contact as required in the fields
that appear and click OK.Note You can set up to 15 contacts .
- After you click OK, Alibaba Cloud will send verification information to the email address of the newly created contact. The contact must click the link therein to complete the verification before he or she can receive notifications. You can refresh the page to check whether the verification is complete.
- To specify the newly created contact as a receiver, select the check box to the left
of the corresponding record and click Save.
- Optional. To remove a contact from the receiver list, clear the check box to the left of the corresponding record and click Save.
Manage notification contacts
- On the Message Center page, click Manage Contacts in the upper-right corner. The Manage Contacts page appears.
- On the Manage Contacts page, find the target contact and click Modify or Delete in the Action column.Note If you modify information about a contact, verification is required before the contact can receive notifications.
- To create a contact, click Add Receiver in the upper-right corner of the Manage Contacts page.