This topic describes how to assign an endpoint to a security group. Security groups can control the traffic between virtual private clouds (VPCs) and endpoint elastic network interfaces (ENIs). Each endpoint must be assigned to at least one security group. After an endpoint is assigned to a security group, all ENIs of the endpoint are assigned to the security group.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Endpoint page, find the endpoint and click the ID.
- On the Security Group tab, click Join Security Group.
- In the Join Security Group dialog box, select a security group and click OK.