consumerTag is an identifier of a consumer client. Message Queue for RabbitMQ allows you to view consumerTags of online consumer clients that have subscribed to a specific queue.
- consumerTag must be unique. That is, the consumerTag that is already used by a consumer cannot be used by another consumer at the same time.
- consumerTag is valid in only one channel. That is, the consumerTag that has been created in a channel cannot be used in another channel.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Queues.
- On the Queues page, select an instance and a vhost, enter a queue name in the search box, and then click Search.
- Find the required queue in the queue list, and choose in the Actions column.
- In the View consumerTags message, view consumerTags and click Close.