You can download the queried audit logs to your local device, and then archive, filter, or analyze the logs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, clickReplica Set Instances or Sharding Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance page, choose .
- In the log chart area, click the
button in the upper-right corner of the target chart.Note You can filter logs by using the following methods. Then, you can download the content that meets your requirements.
- Filter log data by keyword, type, account, or client IP address. Filter audit logs.
- Filter logs by the time when logs are generated. Click Select Time Range above the Download Log button to select a time range.