This topic describes how to download the audit logs of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance to your computer. You can archive, filter, and analyze the downloaded audit logs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the section that displays log charts, find the chart whose data you want to download,
click the icon in the upper-right corner of the chart, and then click Download Log. Note You can filter the log entries of a chart and download only the log entries that you require.
- Filter the log entries of a chart based on various dimensions, such as keyword, operation type, and client IP address. For more information, see Filter the audit logs of an instance.
- Filter the log entries of a chart based on the time when the log entries are generated. You need to find the chart whose data you want to download, click the icon in the upper-right corner of the chart, and then select the Select Time Range to specify a time range.