The new audit log service combines the features of Log Service with ApsaraDB for MongoDB. It provides features such as log filtering, online analysis, and log export to help you discover security and performance issues in ApsaraDB for MongoDB.
Log Service is a one-stop logging service developed by Alibaba Cloud. It has delivered superior performance in big data scenarios. Log Service allows you to collect, consume, ship, search, and analyze log data without the need for extra code resources. The service greatly improves O&M and operational efficiency. ApsaraDB for MongoDB incorporates the features of Log Service into its audit logs to deliver a flexible and efficient logging service.
You must enable the new audit log service as specified in this topic before you use the version.
After you enable the new audit log feature, log service records operations performed on ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances in logs to facilitate troubleshooting.
The new audit log service has two editions: trial and official.
- In the trial edition, audit logs can be stored for one day with a maximum storage capacity of 100 GB.
- In the official edition, audit logs are billed based on size and duration. The official edition provide more features than the trial edition.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, clickReplica Set Instances or Sharding Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Enable Audit Logs.
- Click OK.