Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) supports the Prometheus monitoring feature. In the monitoring dashboards, you can view the basic information, CPU metrics, memory metrics, and network metrics of pods. You can also change the properties of dashboard data, such as time intervals and refresh rate.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . You are automatically redirected to the Kubernetes Container Replica page of Grafana.
View monitoring metrics
On the Kubernetes Container Replica page, you can switch pods to view the monitoring metrics of different pods.
The dashboards show the following metrics:
- Basic pod information: Pod IP Address, Pod Status, Pod Container, and Containers restarts
- Total usage metrics, such as Pod CPU usage and Pod memory usage
- CPU metrics, such as Pods CPU usage and All processes CPU usage
- Memory metrics, such as Pods memory usage and All processes memory usage
- Network metrics, such as Network I/O pressure, Pods network I/O, and All processes network I/O
After you click a panel name, you can perform the following operations:
- To view the panel in full screen mode, click View or press the V key. Then, you can press the V key again or press the Esc key to exit the full screen mode.
- To edit the panel, click Edit or press the E key. On the Edit Panel page, modify information about the panel, and then click Apply in the upper-right corner.
- To share the panel, click Share or press the P and S keys in sequence. Then, in the Share Panel dialog box, obtain the sharing link, embedded link, or snapshot link of the panel.
- To explore the panel, click Explore or press the X key. On the Explore page, check metrics, troubleshoot issues, or explore data.
- To export the data of the panel as a CSV file, choose Data tab, click Download CSV to export data. . On the
- To view the query metrics of the panel, choose Query tab, view the request and the response. . On the
- To obtain the JSON code of the panel, choose JSON tab, copy the JSON code. . On the
- To copy and paste the panel, choose , or press the P and D keys in sequence. The panel is copied and automatically pasted into the current dashboard.
- To copy the panel, choose . The panel is copied.